Limited seats, Apply now! Or call on +91 7678276493
Get Hired & Train to become Risk Manager
This is an industry and job-ready program specially designed for freshers and enthusiasts interested in pursuing a career in Risk Management. Get hired by Protiviti Member Firm for India as a Risk Analyst and train in risk management concepts to excel in your career.
Protiviti (www.protiviti.com) is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach, and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti and its independent and locally owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting and managed solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, digital, legal, governance, risk and internal audit through its network of more than 85 offices in over 25 countries.
Named to the 2022 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Protiviti has served more than 80 percent of Fortune 100 and nearly 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies. The firm also works with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half (NYSE:RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half is a member of the S&P 500 index.
In today’s world, risk management for the corporate working environment means “ simply forecasting and evaluating all possible risks to minimize their impact and keep the business afloat”. Risk Management is now becoming the core for a successful business.
Protiviti is hiring candidates those who want to start their career in Risk Management.
Eligibility: BBA, B.Com, BA(Economics & Finance), MBA/PGDM
Application starts from: 15th April 2023
Package starts: 3.6 LPA
Appear for Interview
Selection & Offer Letter
Get selected and receive offer letter.
And Journey Begins
Join the Company and start with training
In this Program, 8 Modules will be covered, which is important and the foundation of every Risk Management course.
• Key business processes across different industries
• In depth understanding of key processes like Procurement to Payment, Order to Cash, Finance & Accounts, Hire to Retire, Inventory Management, Production etc.
• How key business processes are linked with work with each other to successful business results
• What are the process maps?
• Activities involved in process mapping
• Techniques to develop process maps including flow charts, process narratives etc.
• Learn how to use tools and software like Vision, ARIS etc.
• How to identify gaps in existing process charts
• What is the importance of SOP and components of SOP
• Basic understanding of how to design the SOP drafting
• What is Risk?
• Brief understanding of COSO framework
• Evolution of Internal Audit
• How traditional internal audit is different from Risk based internal audit
• Understanding on key risks of each business process
• Understanding on building blocks of internal audit process
• Key components of Internal audit (Planning/Execution/Observations consolidation/Report Discussion/Action Taken Review)
• How to define the audit programme/RCMs at the beginning of the audit
• Importance of data analytics and its usage in performing internal audit
• Key components of report writing (Background / Observations / Risk / Implication / Recommendation)
• How to articulate the observations and insertion of data points in the same
• How to write the risk / implication for each observation
• How to conduct root cause analysis and link recommendations
• Importance of Action taken to review the current scenario?
• What is the difference between a detailed audit report and an audit committee meeting deck
• Understanding the requirement of Internal Financial Controls (IFC) and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) as per the law
• Understanding the key framework of IFC and SOX i.e. Type of control, assertions, design effectiveness, operational effectiveness, test scripts etc.
• Learn techniques to design IFC and SOX frameworks, leveraging global best practices
• Developing Risk Control Matrices (RCM)
• Techniques to use quantitative and qualitative parameters for SOX scoping
• Learn how to conduct effective control testing and documentation
• Case studies and job sheets of preparation of RCMs (IFC and SOX) for both design and operational effectiveness (Learning how to prepare RCM/Test scripts.)
• Requirement of ERP (SAP etc.) in Internal function
• How ERP helps in conducting Internal audits and other related jobs
• List of basic TC codes of SAP and report formats required for the use of Internal audit
• How basic reports can be used for Internal audits
• Automation importance in current control environment
• What is data analytics
• How data analytics can be useful for Internal audit
• Basic understanding on data analytics tools (excel, ACL, Pentana)
• List of data analytics of each business process
• Understanding on how exceptions can be created from data analytics
• Learn techniques of data visualization leveraging tools like Tableau, Power BI
• What are IT General controls
• List of basic IT general controls and understand how they can impact the business
• Understanding how IT general controls can be tested
• List of possible failures of IT general controls and how they impacted the business
• Understanding of Enterprise Risk Framework including all components e.g. impact/likelihood and velocity of risks, and effective use of controls as risk mitigates.
• How to design Risk heat map and risk scorecard
• How to define the risk categories like High/Medium/Low
• How to monitor the risks in an organization
• Requirements of ERM framework in both listed and unlisted organizations
• Preparation of risk register
Become an expert in Risk Management by learning from Industry Experts
On Campus and Online classes
Interact and Learn from successful Risk Managers, industry leaders from some of the top corporates
Listen from industry stalwarts. The industry leader will guide you, and you can learn how to bring this culture more intensively.
It is tough to succeed at case interviews without proper preparation. Solve some exciting case studies and learn excellent preparation resources to practice.
Create your proof of work with allocated projects. Good projects are testimonials showing that you have understood the learning track well.
Pay after placement (PAP) is the red-carpet way to land your dream job. The PAP program structure is specially designed to assist you with learning skills relevant to industry requirements. This initiative is specially launched to clear all the hurdles students face to achieve success. Under the PAP scheme, the student need not pay the fee until they get their first salary.
The program will begin from the roots so that you will learn about risk management basics. All you need to have is a sincere commitment to learning, and we assure you will succeed in your career. career.
Under the Pay after Placement model by MentorKart, you will get a full-time job post which you will have to pay a certain amount (No Interest EMI options available) to MentorKart as program fees.
This is a sample certificate provided post successful completion of the program to each individual. Risk Management certification is presented by Protiviti and MentorKart jointly with lifetime validity.
In today's world, risk management for the corporate working environment means "simply forecasting and evaluating all possible risks to minimize their impact and keep the business afloat". Risk Management is now becoming the core for a successful business.
With four easy steps you’ll be onboarded.
• Get a call
• Give qualifying test
• Give interview session by protiviti
If selected, start the journey!
BBA, B.Com, BA (Economics & Finance), MBA/PGDM
Minimum marks in Graduation – 60%
Minimum marks in Post Graduation – 60%
Protiviti will provide assessments and projects after half completion of the program.
Projects you will build
Careers for risk professionals include risk analysts, risk specialists, risk advisors, safety consultants, and loss control specialists. The future is extremely promising for risk professionals, as corporates and startups are implementing enterprise-wide risk management practices and are investing to protect their businesses.
Salaries for risk management professionals for mid management positions can range from INR 3LPA TO 50LPA. The highest position in the corporate for such professionals is consulting partners, Chief Risk Officers and Internal Audit Head; their salaries can be more than INR 1 Cr.
In this program, candidates will be hired and onboarded by Protiviti first. After getting hired candidate will be trained on the parameters and course structure provided by Protiviti.
Duration: 300+ Hours
Soft skills sessions, Projects and case studies
Program Fees: TBD
This program will run with 300+ hours of training including assessments and projects.
As the official business language is ENGLISH hence the program will be delivered in the same.
As it is Get Hired and Trained program hence you will be hired first and then trained so the program will be delivered in Combination of on campus and live online classes.
The learnings and excellence must require 1 hour daily as a commitment for this program.
No, the program is only restricted for recent graduates.
The offer provided by the company will be terminated.
There are two ways one can opt to pay
• Direct Payment: One time full and final payment with 5% discount
• With financial assistance: upto 12 months of no cost EMIs through our registered NBFCs
Yes, you will be provided a certificate post successful completion of the program. Risk Management certification is presented by Protiviti and MentorKart jointly with lifetime validity.
Total fees of the program is yet to be decided.