Get Hired & Trained
This is Industry and Job ready program specially designed for freshers, and enthusiasts for Risk Management. Get hired by Protiviti as Risk Analyst and trained by MentorKart
Get employed from Day 1
Year 1 : ₹ 4.5 Lakhs CTC
Year 2 : ₹ 5.4 Lakhs CTC*
(*Based on Y1 performance)
300+ hours of training
Read the details about the program and download the brochure by registering.
Clear an assessment and screening interview to land up a full time role
On clearing the interview, get an opportunity to join Protiviti as Analyst
Complete your training with MentorKart in Risk Management to enhance your skills and knowledge in the field of risk management, and receive a certificate upon completion.
Protiviti (www.protiviti.com) is a consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach, and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti and its independent and locally owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting and managed solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, digital, legal, governance, risk and internal audit through its network of more than 85 offices in over 25 countries.
Named to the 2022 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Protiviti has served more than 80 percent of Fortune 100 and nearly 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies. The firm also works with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half (NYSE:RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half is a member of the S&P 500 index.
In today’s world, risk management for the corporate working environment means “ simply forecasting and evaluating all possible risks to minimize their impact and keep the business afloat”. Risk Management is now becoming the core for a successful business.
Protiviti is hiring for professionals those who want to start their career in Risk Management.
Eligibility: Recent graduates in BBA, B.Com, BA(Economics & Finance) or MBA/ PGDM with minimum 60% marks
Joining date: Batch will start soon
Package: Year 1- ₹4.5 Lakhs CTC (Year 1)
Year 2- ₹5.4 Lakhs CTC (Year 1)*
(*Based on Year 1 Performance)
Location: Gurugram, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai
EMI available through registered NBFC partner Cost of Boarding, Lodging and food is included during physical training at Gurugram Location for 15 days remaining training will be virtual*
Fill the form to enroll for the program
To Qualify for Interview Round
Candidates will be thoroughly interviewed and once selected will be offered a offer letter.
Join the full time employment from Day 1 at protiviti and start your training at MentorKart
In this program candidates will be hired and onboarded by Protiviti. After getting hired candidate will be trained on the parameters and course structure provided by Protiviti.
Live Class: 300+ Hours
Soft skills sessions
Projects and case studies
In this Program 9 Modules will be covered which is important and foundation of every Risk Management course.
• Key business processes across different industries
• In depth understanding of key processes like Procurement to Payment, Order to Cash, Finance & Accounts, Hire to Retire, Inventory Management, Production etc.
• How key business processes are linked with work with each other to successful business results
• What are the process maps?
• Activities involved in process mapping
• Techniques to develop process maps including flow charts, process narratives etc.
• Learn how to use tools and software like Vision, ARIS etc.
• How to identify gaps in existing process charts
• What is the importance of SOP and components of SOP
• Basic understanding of how to design the SOP drafting
• What is Risk?
• Brief understanding of COSO framework
• Evolution of Internal Audit
• How traditional internal audit is different from Risk based internal audit
• Understanding on key risks of each business process
• Understanding on building blocks of internal audit process
• Key components of Internal audit (Planning/Execution/Observations consolidation/Report Discussion/Action Taken Review)
• How to define the audit programme/RCMs at the beginning of the audit
• Importance of data analytics and its usage in performing internal audit
• Key components of report writing (Background / Observations / Risk / Implication / Recommendation)
• How to articulate the observations and insertion of data points in the same
• How to write the risk / implication for each observation
• How to conduct root cause analysis and link recommendations
• Importance of Action taken to review the current scenario?
• What is the difference between a detailed audit report and an audit committee meeting deck
• Understanding the requirement of Internal Financial Controls (IFC) and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) as per the law
• Understanding the key framework of IFC and SOX i.e. Type of control, assertions, design effectiveness, operational effectiveness, test scripts etc.
• Learn techniques to design IFC and SOX frameworks, leveraging best practices
• Developing Risk Control Matrices (RCM)
• Techniques to use quantitative and qualitative parameters for SOX scoping
• Learn how to conduct effective control testing and documentation
• Case studies and job sheets of preparation of RCMs (IFC and SOX) for both design and operational effectiveness (Learning how to prepare RCM/Test scripts.)
• Requirement of ERP (SAP etc.) in Internal function
• How ERP helps in conducting Internal audits and other related jobs
• List of basic TC codes of SAP and report formats required for the use of Internal audit
• How basic reports can be used for Internal audits
• Automation importance in current control environment
• What is data analytics
• How data analytics can be useful for Internal audit
• Basic understanding on data analytics tools (excel, ACL, Pentana)
• List of data analytics of each business process
• Understanding on how exceptions can be created from data analytics
• Learn techniques of data visualization leveraging tools like Tableau, Power BI
• What are IT General controls
• List of basic IT general controls and understand how they can impact the business
• Understanding how IT general controls can be tested
• List of possible failures of IT general controls and how they impacted the business
• Understanding of Enterprise Risk Framework including all components e.g. impact/likelihood and velocity of risks, and effective use of controls as risk mitigates.
• How to design Risk heat map and risk scorecard
• How to define the risk categories like High/Medium/Low
• How to monitor the risks in an organization
• Requirements of ERM framework in both listed and unlisted organizations
• Preparation of risk register
Become an expert in Risk Management by learning from Industry Experts
Offline & Online Classes
Interact & Learn LIVE with Risk Management and internal audit experts.
First two weeks you will be having offline classes at Gurugram remaining will be online. For details click here
Listening from Industry Stalwarts is always insightful. Bringing this culture in more intensive way, different industry leader is going to guide you.
Want to test your understanding?? Try some cool Case Studies. Hell Ya!! It’s exciting and here at MentorKart it is rewarding too.
Create your proof of work with allocated projects and lure recruiter. Good projects are the testimony that you have understood the learning track very well.
Pay after placement (PAP) is the red carpet way to land in your dream job. The PAP program structure is specially designed to assist you with learning skills relevant to industry requirements. This initiative is specially launched for clearing all the hurdles faced by the students to achieve success.
The program will begin from the roots, so you need not to be concerned about the basics of risk management. All you have to possess is sincere commitment towards learning and we assure, you would fly with bright colors.
Looking for fresh job or career change
Upskilling for better career growth
Looking for abundant career opportunities
Reskilling for career transition
Upon successfully completing the course offered by Protiviti in partnership with MentorKart, You will receive two certificates upon successful completion of the program: A co-branded Risk Management certificate from Protiviti and MentorKart, and a certificate from NSDC in Auditing and Risk Management. Both certificates have lifetime validity.
In today's world, risk management for the corporate working environment means "simply forecasting and evaluating all possible risks to minimize their impact and keep the business afloat". Risk Management is now becoming the core for a successful business.
With four easy steps you’ll be onboarded.
• Get a call
• Give qualifying test
• Give interview session by protiviti
If selected, start the journey!
BBA, B.Com, BA (Economics & Finance), MBA/PGDM with 0-1 years of experience
Minimum marks in Graduation – 60%, Minimum marks in Post Graduation – 60%
Protiviti will provide assessments and projects after half completion of the program.
Projects you will build
Careers for risk professionals include risk analysts, risk specialists, risk advisors, safety consultants, and loss control specialists. The future is extremely promising for risk professionals, as corporates and startups are implementing enterprise-wide risk management practices and are investing to protect their businesses.
Salaries for risk management professionals for mid management positions can range from INR 3LPA TO 50LPA. The highest position in the corporate for such professionals is consulting partners, Chief Risk Officers and Internal Audit Head; their salaries can be more than INR 1 Cr.
In this program, candidates will be hired and onboarded by Protiviti first. After getting hired candidate will be trained on the parameters and course structure provided by Protiviti.
Live Class: 300+ Hours
Soft skills sessions, Projects and case studies
Projects and case studies
This program will run with 300+ hours of training including assessments and projects.
As the official business language is English hence the program will be delivered in the same.
As it is Get Hired and Trained program hence you will be hired first and then trained so the program will be delivered in Combination of on campus and live online classes.
The location of the offline sessions will be Gurugram and all of you will be required to travel there for two weeks.
Cost of Boarding, Lodging and food is included during physical training at Gurugram Location for 15 days remaining training will be virtual
The learnings and excellence must require 1 hour daily as a commitment for this program.
No, the program is only for who are willing to come in full-time role at Protiviti
There are two ways one can opt to pay
• Direct Payment: One time full payment can be done.
• EMI available through registered NBFC partner
Yes, You will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the program: a co-branded Risk Management certificate from Protiviti and MentorKart, and a certificate from NSDC in Auditing and Risk Management. Both certificates have lifetime validity.
Your EMI's will be pause if the Company terminates your employment within 3, 6, and 12 Months tenure.